Need training on a different day for your organization, family or group? Need a training scholarship? Contact me for details.
You can sign up for workshops or training classes below. Or, view them on Facebook or Meetup here:
- This event has passed.
Usui/Holy Fire® III Level I and II Reiki Training Richmond VA
May 18 - May 19$410
This certified Level I and II Reiki training in Richmond is one of the most thorough available. It’s perfect for those looking to start their journey of energy healing. Class size is small to ensure time for practice, questions and fun. My training follows the curriculum of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). I provide a strong emphasis on quality education and hands-on experience. You’re part of a comprehensive class, taught by a professionally-trained, caring instructor. As a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the ICRT, I aspire to BE REIKI each day.
Training is a combination of the Reiki Western style introduced by Mrs. Takata, traditional Japanese style, and ICRT Holy Fire® Reiki. You can take Level I separately, if desired. At completion of class, you’ll be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. You’ll become a Certified Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner, with the skills and knowledge to integrate Reiki into your lifestyle. You’ll have the confidence to share this life-changing healing art with others.
Reiki is a wonderful gift for Spiritual development, self-healing, or to assist others. It’s an excellent stress management and life management tool. Continuing Education contact hours available. Healthcare professionals, holistic practitioners and massage therapists learn tools to support clients in the healing process.
You’ll learn the following topics:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete Reiki hand placement system
- Japanese Reiki techniques
- Use the sensitivity in your hands to locate areas needing healing
- Use your inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- How to purify your energy field
- Sending Reiki with your eyes and breath
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements/placements (initiations) for Reiki Levels I and II
- Clearing negative energy from spaces
- Raising your energetic vibration
- How to Clear, Ground and Protect your energy field
The class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. You receive attunements to Level I and II. Students give and receive a full healing Reiki treatment. You’ll also experience giving a complete treatment to others.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand
Class is from 9:00 am-6:30 pm each day. Location is the Hampton Inn Richmond Airport.