Need training on a different day for your organization, family or group? Need a training scholarship? Contact me for details.
You can sign up for workshops or training classes below. Or, view them on Facebook or Meetup here:
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Training Charlotte NC
January 17, 2020 - January 19, 2020$1025
Become a Certified Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Master, with the ability to attune and ignite others to Reiki
The Charlotte NC Reiki Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training (Reiki Master Practitioner) and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® Master upgrade training into one 3 day class. Class times are 9:30am to 6:00pm each day.
Pre-requisite. To qualify to take this class a student must have taken any style of Usui Reiki I and II, be able to draw Reiki II symbols from memory and be working to incorporate Reiki into their daily lifestyle. Previously training must have been taken in person. The International Center for Reiki Training doesn’t currently recognize online or distance Reiki training. Questions on your eligibility? Please contact Bryce.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, placements, ignitions, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences. At the completion of the class, you’ll be able to initiate students into all levels of Reiki including full Reiki Master. The class is taught as the Usui/Holy Fire® style of Reiki that is a combination of the Usui system as taught by Mrs. Takata, and a special Holy Fire® style.
The Usui and Holy Fire® master symbols are included along with many additional techniques not usually taught by others. The training is intensive and very thorough. It includes lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. All issues and questions are dealt with openly in a very helpful and informative way. All placements (attunements) and ignitions are explained, demonstrated and practiced so that each student becomes confident in their use. This is an excellent class for those wanting to be Reiki Masters, or simply those who want to add new tools to their healing toolkit. Existing Reiki Masters will to deepen their understanding of Reiki and increase the effectiveness of their Reiki energies. This is an excellent class for those interested in self-healing and spiritual development.
- Receive the Usui Master placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- Learn about the Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol in hands-on treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Receive the first Holy Fire® Reiki Master ignition.
- Receive healing in the River of Life meditation.
Day 2 and 3
- Four Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master upgrade ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki placements (attunements) for Reiki I and II, Reiki ART and the ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® system of placements (attunements) and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols.
- Lots of hands-on practice time.
- Learn how to give yourself healing experiences and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 130 page class manual written by William Lee Rand.
- Reiki Master Certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training.
- Starting or growing your Reiki business.
- Teaching Reiki classes.
- Additional topics of interest, based on time.
The class content prepares participants to become Reiki Masters and Teachers; however, many people take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends. Becoming a teaching Reiki Master is NOT a requirement. Class fee includes manual and certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training, attunement (called Placements) to the Usui master symbol, ignitions, lecture, demonstrations, discussions, hands-on practice and ongoing teacher support.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand
Class is from 9:30 am – 6:00 pm each day.
Fee: $1025. Payment plans are available. Use coupon Friend to save $50 when you register 14 days in advance.