Need training on a different day for your organization, family or group? Need a training scholarship? Contact me for details.
You can sign up for workshops or training classes below. Or, view them on Facebook or Meetup here:
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Level I and II Training Charlotte NC
June 20 - June 21$410
This certified beginners Reiki training class is one of the most thorough available. My training follows the curriculum of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT). I provide a strong emphasis on quality education and hands-on experience. You’re part of a comprehensive class, taught by a professionally-trained, caring instructor. As a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the ICRT, I aspire to BE REIKI each day.
The Reiki training class includes both Reiki Levels I & II. Training is a combination of the Western style introduced by Mrs. Takata, traditional Japanese style, and ICRT Holy Fire® Reiki. You can take Level I separately, if desired. At completion of class, you’ll be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. You’ll become a Certified Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner, with the skills and knowledge to integrate Reiki into your lifestyle. You’ll have the confidence to share this life-changing healing art with others.
Reiki is a wonderful gift for Spiritual development, self-healing, or to assist others. Continuing Education contact hours available. Healthcare professionals, holistic practitioners and massage therapists learn tools to support clients in the healing process.
You’ll learn the following topics:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete Reiki hand placement system
- Japanese Reiki techniques
- Use the sensitivity in your hands to locate areas needing healing
- Use your inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- How to purify your energy field
- Sending Reiki with your eyes and breath
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements/placements (initiations) for Reiki Levels I and II
- Clearing negative energy from spaces
- Raising your energetic vibration
- How to Clear, Ground and Protect your energy field
The class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. You receive a full healing Reiki treatment. You’ll also experience giving a complete treatment to others. Continuing Education contact hours are offered for massage therapists (Level I).
Class fee includes manual and certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training, attunements (called Placements) to Level I and II, lecture, demonstrations, discussions, hands-on practice and ongoing teacher support.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand
Class is from 9:00 am-6:30 pm each day. These classes can be taken separately for $205 each.
NEED CLASS DIFFERENT DAYS OR TIMES? CONTACT BRYCE FOR A YOUR REIKI, YOUR WAY™ CLASS.