Need training on a different day for your organization, family or group? Need a training scholarship? Contact me for details.
You can sign up for workshops or training classes below. Or, view them on Facebook or Meetup here:
- This event has passed.
How to Teach Reiki Online
October 27, 2020$349
New course from the International Center for Reiki Training, exclusively for Holy Fire III® Reiki Masters!
In this live online upgrade class, you will receive the Empowered in the River of Life experience and Holy Fire® Online Ignition. You’ll also be shown how to teach online classes. This will enable you to continue teaching your Reiki classes live online from your home during this time when we are being asked to avoid crowds and stay at home. However, the same Ignition also allows you to teach classes in person.
- Receive Empowerment in the River of Life Experience
- Receive the Holy Fire® Online Ignition that empowers you to teach online
- Learn how to conduct each of these in your own online classes
Class Materials you’ll receive
- Holy Fire® Online Class Outlines
- Holy Fire® Online Teaching Supplement that includes all the additional presentations.
- How to teach Reiki Techniques online
- Best teaching practices
- Teacher standards of practice & teacher online presentations
- PowerPoint Notes
- Outlines are included to teach these Holy Fire® III online Reiki classes:
- Reiki I & II
- Reiki Master
- Karuna Reiki® Master
Important Discussions and Learning
- After the Master classes, your students will also be able to teach online classes.
- Students will be able to teach both online and in-person Reiki classes
- Online student attendance requirements and online etiquette
- Technology & equipment recommendations
- Zoom tutorial recommendations and advice
Pre-requisite. To qualify to take this class, you must be a Holy Fire® III Reiki Master. Questions? Contact Bryce to discuss your eligibility.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand
Class is from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm Eastern USA time, but may end earlier.