Holy Fire® Reiki
“It’s as if God has breathed new life into Reiki.”
~ Laurelle Shanti Gaia
(Bryce’s Reiki Master teacher)
The energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness than any energy we have encountered before. Some of its attributes include:
- Work continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
- Helps us discover our Authentic Self, while also healing the Culturally-Created self.
Holy Fire® Definition
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire® is not intended to have a religious meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire®. Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Attunements are the process where the Reiki teacher initiates the student into various levels during a training class. With Holy Fire® Reiki, the Level I, Level II and Advanced Reiki Training (ART) attunements are called Placements. At the master level, they’re called Ignitions. Since the first experiences with Holy Fire®, we have noted that the attunements for all levels are considerably different from what we have previously experienced. They’re at a much higher frequency. William Rand was guided that because of this, they needed a new name. We have been told to call them placements and ignitions.
Holy Fire® has no lineage. Lineage as it is used with Reiki refers to the physical person who originally channeled the energy. No one originally did this. Therefore, the lineage of Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Ryoho will remains with Usui Sensei. The lineage for Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® will remain with William Lee Rand. But we need to always indicate that the Holy Fire® does not have a lineage.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are the registered service marks of William Lee Rand.