Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II
Reiki supports your journey of Spiritual and personal growth, relieves stress and anxiety, assists with pain reduction, and promotes natural healing at the Soul, Spiritual, Mental and Physical levels. It’s easy to learn and share with others. My training classes are provided in a sacred environment, where all are welcomed and respected. Class size is small and intimate to encourage interaction, questions, and personalized instruction.
All classes are certified by the International Center for Reiki Training and feature Holy Fire®III Reiki.
- May 8 - May 9 at Online
- May 15 - May 16 at Charlotte NC
- June 5 - June 6 at Northern Atlanta GA
- June 12 - June 13 at Charlotte NC
- July 24 - July 25 at Charlotte NC
Deepen Your Learning
Want to empower yourself at the deepest level? Learn Reiki!
Bryce IS offering in-person training in the Charlotte NC office. Class size is limited to allow for social distancing. Additional measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible, while still allowing you to learn and have fun.
Prefer to learn online? Join Bryce in the virtual classroom. Receive the same content as in-person classes, see and interact live with Bryce and other students.
Bryce’s training classes include both Reiki Levels I & II, and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the traditional Japanese style, and Holy Fire® Reiki, introduced by the ICRT in 2014. At completion of the class, you’ll be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. After practice and integration time, students can begin a professional Reiki practice or volunteer as a Reiki practitioner. As a licensed teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training, Bryce teaches the most up-to-date form of Holy Fire® Reiki.
The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals and why they matter in 2021
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Clearing and sealing a space
- Using music to raise your vibration
- Attunements (called Placements) for Reiki Levels I and II are given
Classes are taught in full and half day options. The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. Students experience giving and receiving a complete treatment. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above. Healthcare professionals, holistic practitioners and massage therapists learn tools to support clients in the healing process.
Class fee includes lecture, discussion, demonstrations, placements, hands-on practice, a 180 page class manual and certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training, ongoing teacher support, a private Facebook group, and a one year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine.
Training fees are payable by clicking the orange Register Now button on the left. The deposit is $175 for Level I and II ($430 total), with the balance of $255 due the morning of class. Payment plans available on request. You’re registered when the deposit is received. Your payment is non-refundable, but can be moved to a future training date within one year. Please contact Bryce if you have any questions or to arrange a different payment option.
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand
Bringing Reiki into my life and following this path has been a life-changing experience for me. Bryce is a loving and compassionate healer and teacher. Her classes are a wonderful time of learning and she continues to provide support and guidance afterwards. She shares her knowledge and the beauty of Reiki so freely and I am a much better person for it. I am learning peace, calm and joy!
I had taken a Reiki I class last year with another teacher. This opportunity was WAY better! I feel I learned more. I liked taking Level I and II together. I feel I’m more confident now and excited about practicing Reiki. I also had more practice opportunity this time around. Bryce is an excellent teacher, and a beautiful Spirit.
A true life-changing experience, presented in a way to allow great knowledge and development of our ability to help others. Bryce is a fantastic teacher and professional. I feel very confident with her teaching style and information provided. She teaches in a very practical way, offers lots of examples, and gives her students the confidence to practice.